7.07.2006

A Strange Urge to Kill ALL Conspiracy Theorists

Maybe it's because it's late, or simply because I'm completely insane, but I have a strange urge to kill all conspiracy theorists. Maybe about two years ago, it was fun, but conspiracy theory has really gotten out of control, and any old nut bag can make them up.

What I never saw a few years ago, were sections dedicated to this conspiracy stuff. Now everyone and anyone who's out to make a quick buck can jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon. Most of these books don't even present any solid evidence, but are just nut bags quoting other nut bags. I think that this is the newest genre of trash literature for people who have really boring lives, and who want to liven up their reality.

I believe I have an openmind, but there' are only so many things that this mind will open it's doors to. I discard information that's useless to me. Conspiracy theory is the new religion of our times, for people who want to believe that planet earth is under the control of aliens!!?? If I wanted to accept random truths like that, then I would go to church.

So, what I'm going to do, is go and find a stick, a strong one, perhaps with barbs sticking out of it. The next time I see a conspiracy theorist, I'm gonna beat them repeatedly with that stick until they start bleeding some sense.

No comments: