7.07.2006

NEW BLOG! I MOVED FROM MSN SPACES!

I've transferred some of the articles from my old MSN blog to this site; I hate having to start with a blank blog: it's like moving into a new house without your furniture and belongings.

I haven't copied all of the old blog, so I'm keeping my old site incase you want to read the older entries.

I'm just making myself at home now, trying to get accustomed to the new features. The reason for the move is to increase my exposure on the web; now that I have two blogs, I am twice as powerful: 'If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.'

3 comments:

Irlandais said...

Someone had a lot of time on their hands last night! ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah yeah... and it's WAY easier to leave you comments here! Welcome!!!

Zombiehellmonkey said...

Yes I know!! I'm beginning to think that I might be god or something!