7.12.2006

Fluffy Things That Go Meoww and Bump in the Night

A dear friend of mine has recently become the soul inheritor of some fluffy things that make a meow sound.

Allow me to explain. These 'things' are quite hairy, they have four protrusions on their underside, big eyes and a tendril that curves from their back.

He has offered me the opportunity to acquire one of these creatures; I think it would be fun to own one of these strange balls of fluff, although I really doubt my ability to look after one.

4 comments:

Stef T said...

and it's a super long commitment! yikes!

Princess Ridiculous suggest sticking with house plants and move up to the hairy creature that makes noise.

cactus is a great place to start.

Sincerly,
Princess Ridiculous

Anonymous said...

I've been charged with taking care of four of them. Two of them have tried (and sometimes succeeded) in rubbing their posteriors against me in an effort to leave some scent behind which, I seem to remember hearing, means I now belong to them.

Anonymous said...

My cats are on an indefinate holiday at the moment. Fortunately this means that my sofa may last out the week!

Zombiehellmonkey said...

Maybe the sofa needs a holiday instead?