7.07.2006

Kid Blogs

Do you ever think about what it would be like to go back to school with what you know now? It would be so easy. I mean, you would ace all your classes and be teacher's pet, not to mention that you would be getting a good view of your teachers legs plus get to admire them all the more - Oh yes, Ms Brahms...

Anway, I'm part of the MSN spaces cult, and just out of curiousity I decided to check out my other blogging colleagues. I've found that many of the sites belong to kids, yes that's right, little children blogs. Perhaps it's because I'm turning into an old git, but I can't figure out why anyone would want to read them, let alone other kids; they're quite... awful.

Well, since all the kiddies blogs are so awful, I thought it would be my perfect opportunity to beat them at it. So, I've decided to write my own kiddies blog:

MY KIDDY BLOG

Today I woke up. I brushed my teeth with this really yummy toothpaste that my mummy bought for me the other day. It's like strawberry flavour. Then I went down to have breakfast and my mummy and daddy were at the table eating toast and cornflakes, and my daddy was reading a newspaper as he always does. My mummy asked me if I wanted to have some toast but I didn't feel like it as I had toast yesterday so I asked her for my chocolate rice krispies instead. They were delicious - yum yum. My mummy took me to school and I saw my friends Jimmy, Christopher (I hate him) and Julie (ewww a girl!!!) LOLZ. So today in science class we were learning about how trees grow, did you know that they come from a seed???? I was so amazed when I learnt that and our teacher Ms. Brahms showed us different seeds from different types of trees - it was too cool!!! I had a hard day today and I'm really really really tired so I'm going to bed now, it's like really late (about 9 O'clock) so I'll tell you more stuff tomorrow.

No comments: