8.23.2006

Regarding Hatemail: Hooray!

Hi all,

I'd like to thank those who have been so kind to send me personal messages and comments, particulary those who have taken their time to send me hatemail.

Okay, just for the record, I really don't give a flying bat shit what you think about my posts; and for those who like to keep records, bat shit soars high.

I'm not a racist. I don't fuck old ladies. I don't rape animals. Infact, I think I'm fucking cool.

Please thank me for opening your minds, and realizing that life does not revolve around the brand of car that you drive, nor is it about how many times that you have jerked off to that crumpled old magazine cutout of Britney Spears.

Shit, just worship me for just being that god-like being who made you look twice at the world around you.

Peace out,


Zombiehellmonkey

No comments: