8.13.2006

My Blog: The Empire

This, my blog, an empire, a testimony to dedicated posting. I have created this from the ground up, written a little every day, piece by piece, block by block I built my empire.

Tour guide: And here we have the empire of Zombiehellmonkey, take a look around, look at the wonders of this amazing world that he has created, day by day, block by block... Ummm, excuse me Ms, you're not allowed through that door...

Visitor: Why? What's in there?

Tour guide: It's out of bounds, that's all I can say. Please Ms, step away.

Unbeknownst to the visitor, there was a creature in the cupboard. The creature was warped and demented but dead. It's face was contorted by a petrified look of terror.

Visitor: I paid good money to go on this tour, I demand to see what is inside this cupboard!

Tour guide: I'm sorry Ms, but if you don't step away from that door, I'm going to have to call security.

to be continued...

No comments: