9.08.2006

LITERACITY

It is always nice to have someone review your work, particularly if it is seen in a positive light and especially if one had also been considering to quit writing non-mainstream subject matter.

One such blog is Literacity. I don't mention this blogger merely for the fact that he has shown an appreciation for my own work, but because he keeps the art of weird fiction writing alive by being a passionate reader and thorough critic.

Although the site is fairly new, I do foresee this blog becoming an invaluable resource and reference to stranger works of fiction that might otherwise be hard to find. It's well written with clever and insightful observations that challenge what many might term the commericial market.

If you have trouble seeking out creative works that pertain to unusual tastes, then please bookmark Literacity. Check it out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a glowing review!

If look forward to reading your stage play if you ever care to share some snippets. I myself dabble in screenwriting, short stories, poetry, etc. I've been thinking of starting another blog for the purpose of publishing my stories.

Thanks again; I'm really flattered by your write-up. If you know any other online writers who would be interested in having me review their work, by all means, let me know!

Zombiehellmonkey said...

Hi, I've posted your site to a writer's group I belong to: http://writers.meetup.com/330/boards/view/viewthread?thread=2189630&lastpage=yes#5092864

so any writers interested can contact you.

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks!

You and Pope Corey are both a fantastic help.