9.10.2006

Chew Your Food Before You Eat IT!

I was hungry; I needed some fucking food.

I sauntered over to my urine stained fridge. Human faeces were smeared on the door to form the words, 'FOOD'. I stared at the letters and started to cry, I stopped abrupty and kicked the fridge door. The strange machine teetered on it's unbalanced feet, and moaned angrily at me.

'I WANT SOME FUCKING FOOD!' I loudly demanded at the fridge as my voice became hoarse at the end of the sentence. I wiped the blood that was cascading onto my face from my brow. My head hurt.

I examined the large white box. I sniffed it, and looked at the protrusions on it. They looked like they were designed for grappling onto. I lifted my hand in front of my eyes and flexed the digits a few times. I laughed with tears in my eyes, as I wrapped my hand around the door handle; it fit perfectly. I pulled, the magnets which held the door closed came undone, allowing the door to freely swing open.

Inside the refrigerator, on the top shelf, was the flesh of some creature. It had been sliced off some animal, and packaged in some clear plastic film. I stared at it curiously.

'I'M GUESSING THAT YOU ONCE FUNCTIONED AS THE MUSCLE PART OF SOME FUCKING CREATURE THAT ONCE HAPPILY ROAMED THIS PLANET' I shouted at it. I looked at my hand once again.

I noticed that at the end of each of my fingers, there appeared to be a short claw. I curled my fingers and growled in disgust. Suddenly, without any forethought, I screamed and thrust my claws into the meat. The nails dug into the plastic wrap, tearing it and allowing the meat to ooze it's bloody juice.

I stabbed it repeatedly with my fingers, I could feel my nails sink in and it felt good, satisfying.

I screamed 'FOOD!' at the top of my voice, and then collasped into an unconscious heap on the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am alex