3.31.2007

What's Eating ZombieHellMonkey_Grape?

So, he said, "I'm going to be quite busy", he said.

I am in the process of writing my paperback novel, so he said.

That's right, he said. He said tagged itself like a parasite to his words, he said. A self replicating he said.

Oh! halt all!

I am currently writing my novel. It's ground breaking, cutting edges with a blunt knife, never been done before, only because I don't know the rules, f-i-c-t-i-o-n.

That outline took long enough to write; the idea itself was sitting in my head for a couple of months before my brain ran out of storage space and I had to cast it in ink.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone has to attempt it at some point. You'll probably be feeling a bit like Don Quixote about 50,000 words later, but somewhere along the line you find yourself looking at the draft, thinking, "how the hell did all those clever words come out of my head?"

That's what makes it all worth it. I think.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lee, I look forward to your work!